Maerish

In a land much like ours...

Banwalt, one of the four marshes of Harlant, 1622. While the newest heir to the Arzswin family is trying to gain influence over the city, the once renowned city guard is struggling to keep theirs as the need for grand adventure steadily declines. Even in a world in which magic is commonplace, people are afraid of change.

Featured Wanted

Canon Wanted!

Jean-Jacques is a Rooster, and key diplomatic figure between the Fable communities and the city. A big, lofty talker.

We are now officially open!

Come say hello in the cbox and don't hesitate to ask any question you may have!

One Month Anniversary! :>

Event #!

Board Challenge #1

Prompt Challenge #1

Rules Plot Newbie Guide Setting Species Application Canons Wanted Ads Plotter Directory

Add Reply

Suggestions
Aeon
 Posted: Feb 10 2017, 05:58 AM
20 y/o & 103 posts
Staff Account Only
UTC +1:00 /// They / Them /// Run by Vermin

Aeon

Admin // plotter

Have any immediate suggestions about layout, design or accessibility? Please let us know here!
PMEmailWebsiteGTalk
^
CLAUSE NIKOLOVIĆ
 Posted: May 10 2017, 02:27 PM
y/o & 3 posts

Having a field in either the hover mini-profile or the application/bio where it tells us who the author of a character is would be great. ;u; Like "played by X"

And the ability to change display name without admin approval in case we mess something up I like making all of my usernames all caps for the switch account menu, but I forgot to do that on one of them orz would also be great. ;u;

This post has been edited by CLAUSE NIKOLOVIĆ: May 10 2017, 02:28 PM
PM
^
Aeon
 Posted: May 10 2017, 03:46 PM
20 y/o & 103 posts
Staff Account Only
UTC +1:00 /// They / Them /// Run by Vermin

Aeon

Admin // plotter

Automatic approval of name changes is now set to Yes.

Additional fields in mini profiles is something I do want to work on, however I don't currently have the time to get into the rough and gritty and strongarm it into doing what I want. I will get to it Mid-June at the earliest, but definitely in July. Sorry for the delay, but please input it manually for now.
PMEmailWebsiteGTalk
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply

skin by bonbon.

Affiliates

RPG-D Memento Mori: Venice 18th Century Imagination is your only limitation OHaV Frisson RPG Sufficient Unto the Day Moorland Manor
Top RP Sites Maerish Rise of the Believers Once Upon a Nightmare Maerish
RPG Initiative Forge Revaliir Swords of Speirling Kowairo - au east asian feudal fantasy
Distant Fantasies Ruby Wings Listings LinkLane Maerish Maerish Maerish Maerish Maerish Maerish Maerish