Maerish

In a land much like ours...

Banwalt, one of the four marshes of Harlant, 1622. While the newest heir to the Arzswin family is trying to gain influence over the city, the once renowned city guard is struggling to keep theirs as the need for grand adventure steadily declines. Even in a world in which magic is commonplace, people are afraid of change.

Featured Wanted

Canon Wanted!

Jean-Jacques is a Rooster, and key diplomatic figure between the Fable communities and the city. A big, lofty talker.

We are now officially open!

Come say hello in the cbox and don't hesitate to ask any question you may have!

One Month Anniversary! :>

Event #!

Board Challenge #1

Prompt Challenge #1

Rules Plot Newbie Guide Setting Species Application Canons Wanted Ads Plotter Directory

Add Reply
New Poll

Pic destroyer, OOC
Vermin
 Posted: Apr 19 2017, 02:53 PM
20 y/o & 20 posts
Und wenn sie nicht gestorben sind... ///
UTC +1:00 /// They / Them /// ....dann leben sie noch heute

Vermin

Member // plotter

I thought I'd start off our gaming section with a forum game I've played years back on the first site I ever rp'd. It's called 'picture destroyer', and it's got a very simple mechanic:

A person posts a picture. Of literally anything.

The next person posts a picture that 'destroys' the first one, maybe adding a little description on how this is achieved.

It can be as silly as you want - anything goes. I can still remember once someone destroyed a pic of the Alien from Alien VS predator with his teeth bared.... with a picture of a dentist.

I'll start, with something thematically relevant:

user posted image

PM
^
Vermin
 Posted: May 5 2017, 08:48 AM
20 y/o & 20 posts

Vermin

Member // plotter

Don't underestimate my dedication to bring back this game - I will even destroy myself...

user posted image

Your wolf is no match for my quaint lil brick house! He can huff and puff all he wants - Destroyed!

PM
^
Vermin
 Posted: May 18 2017, 03:46 PM
20 y/o & 20 posts

Vermin

Member // plotter

My dedication for pic destroyer will stop at nothing..... have this!!

user posted image

your lousy 3D house is NOTHING to my amazing 2D pick axe!! Shiver, mortal! Destroyed!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin by bonbon.

Affiliates

RPG-D Memento Mori: Venice 18th Century Imagination is your only limitation OHaV Frisson RPG Sufficient Unto the Day Moorland Manor
Top RP Sites Rise of the Believers Once Upon a Nightmare
RPG Initiative Forge Revaliir Swords of Speirling BTM affiliates Kowairo - au east asian feudal fantasy
Distant Fantasies Ruby Wings Listings LinkLane Maerish